We have one new DRAW Decal release this week for the Jet2.com Boeing 737-800 in 1/144 and 1/200 scales. It is designed to fit the Revell Germany or Zvezda 737-800 kits in 1/144, and the Hasegawa kit in 1/200 scale.
Next, TwoSix has released a 1/144 scale injection moulded Fokker F.27-200 kit. The plastic is the Eastern Express kit, packaged with a decal by TwoSix. Two options are currently available – with Braathens S.A.F.E. decal, or optionally without a decal. More decal options are to be released shortly.
- TSM44-17BU Fokker F.27 Friendship Braathens S.A.F.E.
- TSM44-17KIT Fokker F.27 Friendship (no decal)
8A Decs released 5 more decals this week. En route, and due in stock next week are:
- 8A144-426 Iberia L.1011 Tristar 1
- 8A144-427 AeroCalifornia Douglas DC-9-15
- 8A144-428 AeroMexico Douglas DC-9-15
- 8A144-429 Aeroflot Ilyushin 18
- 8A144-430 Cubana Ilyushin 18
That’s all the news for this week!