26Decals has announced one more 1/144 scale screen printed decal, expected to be available mid September 2020:
DRAW has updated their JetBlue ‘Mosaic’ Airbus A.320 decal with the larger ‘billboard’ titles currently carried.
DRAW has also expanded and improved their Airbus narrowbody detail decal, and added corogard decals for the Revell NEO kits:
DRAW Decal has been very busy this week!
8ADecs has also announced four new sets, to be available in 1/144 and 1/200 scales:
DRAW has also added a number of new wing Corogard and emergency exit path sets to their line-up:
- DW20-737-C5 Boeing 737-500 / -300 Corogard (Hasegawa kit). Top surfaces only, with wing escape markings. Two sets.
- DW20-737-C6 Boeing 737-400 Corogard (Hasegawa kit). Top surfaces only, with wing escape markings. Two sets.
- DW20-737-C7 Boeing 737-500 / -400 / -300 Corogard (Hasegawa kit). Top surfaces only, without wing escape markings. Two sets.
- DW20-MD11-C1 McDD MD-11 Corogard (Hasegawa kit). Top and bottom surfaces.
- DW20-MD11-C2 McDD MD-11 Corogard (Hasegawa kit). Top surfaces only.
First, after releasing their Northwest Airlines Douglas DC-9-41 decal in 1/100 and 1/200 (for the Doyusha/Nitto and Hasegawa kits respectively), DRAW has now released the decal in 1/144 scale for the Fly kit, or a converted Airfix kit.
8ADecs has released three new sets:
DRAW Decal has also released a new decal for the Japan Air Commuter ATR72, joining the ATR42 decals released earlier.
DRAW Decal released three new sets for the Boeing 747-400 this week:
and three additional sets!
DRAW Decal has released a set for an A.330-300 freighter in 1/144 and 1/200 scales:
DRAW has also released a set for the All Nippon Boeing 787 with ‘Star Alliance’ markings:
8ADecs has released two new decals for the Airbus A.321NEO kits in 1/144 and 1/200 scales:
26Decals has announced three new 1/144 scale screen printed decals as “Coming Soon”.
- STS44-320 British Airways (Negus & Negus cs) HS.121 Trident 3B
DRAW Decal has released two new sets for the All Nippon Boeing 787-8 and 787-9 fleets:
8ADecs has released the following new 1/144 and 1/200 scale decals:
First, DRAW Decal has released another nice set for the C.130 Hercules:
Under the BOA Agency name, a new set of etch brass detail parts has been released:
- EX-14439 Etch Brass Parts, Boeing 777-300ER (Zvezda or Revell kit)
DRAW Decal has released a new series of decals for the Japan Airlines Airbus A.350-900 fleet. Three sheets have been released, one each featuring the red, green or silver “A350” titles on the rear fuselage.
DRAW Decal has added to their wing corogard decals with the following new releases for the Hasegawa 1/200 scale 747 kits:
- DW20-747-C3 Boeing 747-400 Corogard (Hasegawa kit, upper and lower surfaces)
- DW20-747-C4 Boeing 747-400 Corogard (Hasegawa kit, upper surfaces only)
8ADecs has released the following new decals:
DRAW Decal also released a new sheet for another Boeing 777-2F, with these new Kalitta Air sheets:
The week started quietly, then we learned of a number of new releases and re-releases from two of our suppliers.
DRAW Decal announced the following new airliner decals this week:
Additionally, DRAW released a pair of Cessna 172 decals in 1/72 scale that have previously only been available in 1/48:
TwoSix has announced that four new decals in their screen printed (STS) series are “at the printer”. No date is confirmed for their release, though we anticipate early August 2020. All four replace decals that were previously released as ‘laser printed’.
- STS44-358 Dan Air London Boeing 727-100 (early cs)
Finally, 26Decals has also sent for previously released (and sold out) screen printed decals back to the printer for another batch:
- STS20-005 Cathay Pacific Boeing 747-200 / -300 / -400 (reprint)
We have new decal releases from DRAW Decal and from 8ADecs. In addition, some recently announced 26Decals releases have arrived.
DRAW Decal has announced new decals for Star Alliance aircraft:
8ADecs has released three new sets for the Airbus A.320NEO.
From 26Decals, the following new 1/144 scale and 1/72 scale screen printed decals are now in stock:
- STS44-371 Cathay Pacific Airlines Airbus A.350-1000
- STS20-009 British Airways (Negus & Negus cs) Boeing 747-100 / -200 / -200F / -400
- STS20-010 British Airways (Landor cs) Boeing 747-100 / -200