It’s been a very busy week, with new (and re-released) kit arrivals and lots of new decals.
First, some new kits are in stock. The Airfix Trident is, of course, a re-issue of their 1960’s era kit.
- AFX-04174V HS.121 Trident 1C, British European Airways
- ZVE-7039 Airbus A.350-900
Atlantis Models has released the old Revell Boeing 707-121. It’s 1/139 scale, so a little bigger than 1/144. Decals are available for it by Vintage Flyer.
A-H-246 Boeing 707-121, Boeing ‘house’ cs
DRAW Decal released three more Airbus A.220-300 (a.k.a. Canadair C-Series CS-300) this week, along with a set for the Boeing 777-2F:
- DW44-A220-010 Air Austral F-OLAV Airbus A.220-300
- DW44-A220-011 Air Austral F-OMER Airbus A.220-300
- DW44-A220-012 Air Austral F-OTER Airbus A.220-300
DW44-A220-013 Air France Airbus A.220-300
8ADecs added a pair of Iberia Douglas / McDD aircraft to their offerings in 1/144 and 1/200 scales:
26Decals released five new sets for the Minicraft DC-8-63:
- TS44-0668 Nordair Canada Douglas DC-8-61CF
- TS44-1086 Trans International Airlines (early italic titles) Douglas DC-8-63CF
- TS44-1087 Trans International Airlines (later block titles) Douglas DC-8-63CF
- TS44-1088 Trans America / Trans International Airlines Douglas DC-8-63CF
TS44-1089 Capitol Airlines Douglas DC-8-63CF