The week started quietly, then we learned of a number of new releases and re-releases from two of our suppliers.
DRAW Decal announced the following new airliner decals this week:
Additionally, DRAW released a pair of Cessna 172 decals in 1/72 scale that have previously only been available in 1/48:
- DW72-Cessna-002 DW48-Cessna-002 Ethiopian Airlines Cessna 172
- DW72-Cessna-003 DW48-Cessna-003 THY Turkish Airlines Cessna 172
TwoSix has announced that four new decals in their screen printed (STS) series are “at the printer”. No date is confirmed for their release, though we anticipate early August 2020. All four replace decals that were previously released as ‘laser printed’.
- STS44-354 Dan Air London Boeing 737-200
- STS44-355 Dan Air London Boeing 727-100 (late cs)
- STS44-358 Dan Air London Boeing 727-100 (early cs)
- STS44-359 Transavia Holland Boeing 737-200
Finally, 26Decals has also sent for previously released (and sold out) screen printed decals back to the printer for another batch:
- STS44-261 British Caledonian McDD DC-10-30 (reprint)
- STS44-297 Ryanair Boeing 737-800 (reprint)
- STS44-325 KLM Boeing 747-400 (reprint)
- STS20-005 Cathay Pacific Boeing 747-200 / -300 / -400 (reprint)