Another quiet week…. again only news is that DRAW Decal released two new sets this week.
- DW44-737-070A DW20-737-070A Sunwings Boeing 737-800 (orange titles)
- DW44-DC9-049 DW20-DC9-049 Trans World Airlines McDD MD80
In addition, DRAW released another in their series of P.51 Mustang decals. Sheet DWxx-P51-082 is for an ex Bolivian Air Force P.51D Mustang, as painted when first imported to Canada as “What’s Up Doc?”.
TwoSix’s previously announced Court Line BAC 1-11, BEA and Dan Air Comet screen printed decals are back from the printer, and now available. They are:
- STS44-282 British European Airlines Dh.106 Comet 4B (“red square” cs)
- STS44-300 Court Line (yellow cs) BAC 1-11-500
- STS44-301 Court Line (pink cs) BAC 1-11-500
- STS44-302 Court Line (turquoise cs) BAC 1-11-500
- STS44-303 Court Line (lilac cs) BAC 1-11-500
- STS44-306 Dan Air London Dh.106 Comet 4B and 4C
Sheet STS44-299 for the Royal Aircraft Establishment Vickers VC-10 is already in stock.