8ADecs announced the following new 1/144 and 1/200 scale decals this week:
26Decals has re-released their 1/72 scale AirUK Fokker F.27 decal.
26Decals also re-released their 1/100 scale Laker Skytrain DC-10 decal with added laser printed windows:
- TS10-032 Laker Airways ‘Skytrain’ McDD DC-10-10
DRAW Decal has released this new decal for the 1/144 and 1/200 scale MD80 kits:
DRAW Decals released the following new decals in 1/144 and 1/200 scales this week:
To celebrate St. Patrick’s Day, DRAW released:
On “Pi Day” (March 14th… 3.14….), Vintage Flyer released four new sheets for the FRsin (1/144), Hawk (1/140), and Heller(1/72) Constellation kits.
Finally, 26Decals released a sheet for the 1/144 scale Zvezda Boeing 787-9:
Many of you will remember Liveries Unlimited (aka Airways Graphics). After producing art under contract for other brands, ‘Made on a Mac’ returns under his own brand name – fündekals. It’s good to see his excellent artwork skills again! He probably won’t be quite as prolific as he was, but what he does bring us we know will be first class.
fündekals has gone all out on these first sheets. Each of the Ilyushin 62 sheets provides elements for multiple livery versions. The instruction sheets (yes, sheets, plural) are a work of art. In addition to windows and door details, a host of small detail decals are included.
In stock are the following:
- FunD-14001 McDD C-17A Globemaster III USAF, NATO, Kuwait Air Force, UAE Air Force, Qatar Imiri Air Force, Indian Air Force
We understand that fündekals is working on some decals for the Zvezda Boeing 737-800 next…. stay tuned !
DRAW Decal has released the following new decals:
8ADecs released the following new 1/144 scale decals this week:
26 Decals has announced the next decal for the British Airways ‘retro’ fleet. Commemorating British European Airways, G-EUPJ and Airbus A.319 has been repainted in the iconic ‘red square’ scheme. This is a screen printed decal, and is expected back from the printer late April 2019. BA could not paint the upper wings the standard BEA red due to “paint reflectivity requirements” (whatever that means, for once Google was useless), so the 1:1 has standard grey upper wings. But that won’t stop a modeller for long….
- STS44-326 BEA ‘Red Square’ (British Airways ‘retro’) Airbus A.319
- STS44-329 British Airways (‘Landor’ retro cs) 747-436
8ADecs have also released more ‘Photoreal’ window sets:
DRAW Decal is back from vacation, and has released the following new sheets:
DRAW has also revised and re-released their Seaboard World Airlines Douglas DC-8-54F decals. There is now one sheet with the earlier ‘Seaboard World Airlines’ titles and without door outlines, and a second sheet with the later ‘Seaboard World’ titles and with door outlines. Both sheets now include the black stripe.
26Decals has released the following:
- TS72-169 Brymon Airways DHC-6 Twin Otter 300
8ADecs released three new decals this week for the 1/144 scale BPK Canadair CRJ-700 kit.
- 8A144-501 Air India Regional Canadair CRJ-700
- 8A144-502 Alaska Airlines Skywest Canadair CRJ-700
- 8A144-503 American Eagle Canadair CRJ-700
Additionally, 8ADecs has added to their range of ‘photoreal’ windows with a sheet for the Eastern Express Airbus A.220-100 and -300 (a.k.a. Canadair CS-100 and 300) kits
- 8A144-PRS-019 Airbus A.220-100 and -300 (a.k.a. Canadair CS-100 and 300)
Back in December LPS Decals announced four new decals that arrived at AHS in early February. I managed to miss both adding them to the AHS estore and announcing them here, so here goes correcting that oversight.
26Decals has released their new National Airlines Boeing 747 decal in 1/100 scale:
- TS10-055 National Airlines Boeing 747-135
26 Decals added some airframe variety with this next new 1/144 and 1/200 scale releases:
Well, the 1:1 rolled out of the paint shop in Dublin and departed to Heathrow early Monday morning (Feb 18th 2019), with photos and videos appearing very quickly on hobbyist web sites. Personally, well done BA!
Here is a link to the Airways web site article, which includes both photos and video of the aircraft.
26Decals wasted no time putting the finishing touches on their decals. The 1/200 scale version will be in stock shortly. The 1/144 scale version is a silk screen printed decal and will be back from the printer likely at the end of March or early April. The 1/200 scale version is laser printed, and is in stock.
Two additional 747’s will be painted in retro schemes shortly – one each in the Negus & Negus scheme (G-CIVB) and Landor scheme (G-BNLY). Additionally, Airbus A.319 G-EUPJ will be painted in the iconic BEA ‘red square’ scheme. The 747’s will retain these liveries until their scheduled retirement.
Caution though, for one 747 (VB) retirement is expected by the end of 2019. It is hoped, though not yet confirmed, that other BA ‘retro’ schemes will appear, with BEA’s ‘Speedjack’ most often mentioned. At one time or another BA bought and absorbed Dan Air London and British Caledonian Airways, and there are other retro BEA and BOAC schemes that would be nice to see again. So, BA, congrats on the BOAC, a great start, let’s keep it going !
26Decals continues to release more decals for the forthcoming re-release of the 1/144 scale Revell Germany Boeing 747-100 kit. Released this week are:
- TS44-824 Aerolineas Argentinas Boeing 707-320B
A shipment of new vacuform and resin kits arrived from Welsh Models this week.
New 1/72 scale kits in stock include:
New 1/144 scale kits in stock include:
26Decals has been busy, releasing the following new 1/144, 1/200 and 1/100 scale decals:
26Decals announced the following new decal as “at the printers”, and should be available early April 2019:
- STS44-327 World Airways McDD DC-10-30CF
DRAW Decal has released a series of wing corogard, wing escape marking and prop logos in a variety of scales and for various kits.
- DW44-737-C1 Boeing 737-300 / -500 Corogard (Daco kits, Top surfaces only, with wing escape markings)
- DW44-737-C2 Boeing 737-300 / -400 / -500 Corogard (Daco kits, Top surfaces only, without wing escape markings)
- DW44-737-C3 Boeing 737-400 Corogard (Daco kit, Top surfaces only, with wing escape markings)
- DW44-737-C4 Boeing 737-300 Corogard (Minicraft kit, Top surfaces only, with wing escape markings)
- DW44-737-C5 Boeing 737-300 / -400 Corogard (Minicraft kits, Top surfaces only, without wing escape markings)
- DW44-737-C6 Boeing 737-400 Corogard (Minicraft kit, Top surfaces only, with wing escape markings)
- DW20-727-C1 Boeing 727-100 / -200 Corogard (Top surfaces only, with wing escape markings). Two Sets
- DW20-727-C2 Boeing 727-100 / -200 Corogard (Top surfaces only, without wing escape markings.) Two sets
- DW20-737-C1 Boeing 737-100 / -200 Corogard (Hasegawa kit, Top surfaces only, with wing escape markings). Two sets
- DW20-737-C2 Boeing 737-100 / -200 Corogard (Hasegawa kit, Top surfaces only, without wing escape markings). Two sets
- DW20-737-C3 Boeing 737-100 / -200 Corogard (Revell kit, Top surfaces only, with wing escape markings). Two Sets
- DW20-737-C4 Boeing 737-100 / -200 Corogard (Revell kit, Top surfaces only, without wing escape markings). Two Sets
- DW20-747-C1 Boeing 747-200 / -300 Corogard (Hasegawa kit, upper and lower surfaces)
- DW20-747-C2 Boeing 747-200 / -300 Corogard (Hasegawa kit, upper surfaces only)
- DW20-767-C1 Boeing 767-200 / -300 Corogard ((upper surfaces only, with wing escape markings)
- DW20-767-C2 Boeing 767-200 / -300 Corogard (upper and lower surfaces, with wing escape markings)
- DW20-767-C3 Boeing 767-200 / -300 Corogard (upper surfaces only, without wing escape markings).
- DW20-767-C4 Boeing 767-200 / -300 Corogard (upper and lower surfaces, without wing escape markings)
That’s All Folks ! (Well… at least for now…)