DRAW Decal released one new airliner set this week:
DW44-MD11-013 DW20-MD11-013 Lufthansa Cargo (2018 cs) McDD MD-11F
I discovered a 2017 release by DRAW that I missed earlier:
DW44-DC9-002E DW20-DC9-002E Boeing 717-200 Windows, Doors & Details
DRAW also released another P.51 Mustang set, number DWxx-P51-087 is a P.51D Mustang in USAAF markings as “Baby Duck”. It has been released in 1/24, 1/32, 1/48,1/72 and 1/144 scales.
TwoSix released two decals in 1/200 scale that have been previously released in 1/144 scale.
Minicraft has announced their new kit lineup for 2018. Where (once upon a time in a galaxy far, far away…) Minicraft was one of the most prolific producers of airliner kits, there is exactly one (!) airliner in their current catalog. A number of 1/144 military kits have civilian applications.
- M14639 Boeing E3 NATO can be built as a Boeing 707-320B/C
- M14696 Boeing C32B can be built as a Boeing 757-200 (Rolls Royce engines)
- M14671 Douglas R4D (C.47) USAF on skiis
- M14673 Douglas C.54B USAAF, R5D US Navy can be built as a DC-4 or civil C.54
- M14695 Boeing C97 kit can be built as a 377 Stratocruiser
- M14699 Boeing KC97L kit can be built as a 377 Stratocruiser
- M14703 Boeing E3 / E8 J-Stars can be built as a Boeing 707-320B/C
- M14715 Lockheed EC121R Constellation can be built as a 1049 Super Constellation
- M14723 Lockheed 188 Electra in demonstrator markings
Announced kits useful to airliner modellers for 2018 release are
- M14701 Douglas C.47 on floats
- M14702 Boeing E6 Mercury USAF (aka Boeing 707-800) with CFM56 engines
The Ebbro 1/48 Scale HA420 Honda Jet has arrived, and as previously described, it includes chrome details, clear cabin and cockpit windows, and a full interior that can be exposed by removing a separate and either red or blue upper forward fuselage. Ebbro has now announced that a second release will be coming soon, this time with yellow, hunter green or silver upper fuselage part, as kit EBR48-002. It also includes a clear upper forward fuselage option, which provides a full and unobstructed view of the interior.