A very eventful week. The highlight being the announcement for the forthcoming Zvezda Boeing 757-200 kit that we expect to have in stock early August. See ZVE-7032.
Then we have new decal announcements and releases from DRAW Decal, 26 Decal and 8ADecs.
DRAW Decal began the week releasing a new set for the Boeing 747-8F:
DW44-747-085 DW20-747-085 British Airways World Cargo Boeing 747-8F
Next up, DRAW has released a set for the QANTAS ‘100 Years’ Boeing 787-9:
DW44-787-028 DW20-787-028 QANTAS ‘100 Years’ Boeing 787-9
The third and final DRAW decal release this week is a re-release of a set for the Alitalia Express Bae RJ70/RJ85 (aka Bae 146-100/-200). It has been extensively updated.
DW44-146-007 Alitalia Express Bae RJ70/RJ85 (146-100/-200)
26 Decals released two sets for the McDonnel Douglas DC-10 this week.
- TS44-1051 Cal Air McDD DC-10-10
- TS44-1052 Novair McDD DC-10-10
8ADecs has released five new sets, in 1/144 and 1/200 scales.
- 8A144-708 8A200-708 Virgin Australia Boeing 737-800
- 8A144-709 8A200-709 Lufthansa Cargo ‘Cargo Humancare’ Boeing 777-2F
- 8A144-710 8A200-710 Air Transport International Boeing 767-300ERF
- 8A144-711 8A200-711 Icelandair Boeing 737-MAX8
- 8A144-712 8A200-712 Flair Airlines Boeing 737-800
You must be logged in to post a comment.