With the return of the 26Decals laser series, the following new laser decals have been released and are available to order.
Additionally, all older sets can also be ordered – most are in stock, but some I have still not “unblocked” from ordering. So, if there is a 26decal sheet you need, and my site won’t let you order it, please send me an email and I’ll fix it for you. Unblocking, as changing the 1/144 scale laser series to a 4 digit product code is a manual, and very time consuming process. I try to do some every day, but still with more than 800 to work through, it is going to take a while.
- TS44-0986 Air Cape HS.748 Series 2A
- TS44-1024 Dan Air London BAC 1-11-200
DRAW Decal is reorganising their Boeing 747 “Windows and Details” decals (sheet 747-018) adding new elements to the decals, and to more closely align with specific 747 versions. Additional releases are planned for other 747 versions.
For the 747-100 and -200B, the decal is available in 5 scales.
- DW44-747-018A Boeing 747-100 / -200 Windows, Door & Details
- DW20-747-018A Boeing 747-100 / -200 Windows, Door & Details
- DW72-747-018 Boeing 747-100 / -200 Windows, Door & Details
- DW10-747-018 Boeing 747-100 / -200 Windows, Door & Details
- DW25-747-018 Boeing 747-100 / -200 Windows, Door & Details
The decals for the 747-300 and 400 (and 200SUD) are available in 1/144 and 1/200 scales.
DRAW has added another set for a DHL partner airline Boeing 747-400BCF:
And, another choice for your Revell Airbus A.350-900 kit:
8ADecs has released three new decals in 1/144 and 1/200 scales this week: