8ADecs released 6 new sheets this week.
- 8A144-489-BB Jetblue (Blueberries cs) Embraer 190
- 8A144-489-BC Jetblue (Barcode cs) Embraer 190
- 8A144-489-TG Jetblue (Tartan Green cs) Embraer 190
- 8A144-489-TW Jetblue (Tartan White cs) Embraer 190
- 8A144-490 Austrian Airlines Embraer 195
- 8A144-491 Cayman Airways Boeing 737-MAX8
DRAW Decal released another in their P-51 Mustang series. DWxx-P51-098 depicts SE-BGK in what is believed to be its original Swedish identity as 26158 of Flygvapnet Wing F16. It is available in 1/24, 1/32, 1/48, 1/72 and 1/144 scales.
TwoSix has released their Air Anglia DC-3 decal in 1/72 scale as a laser printed decal, joining a previously released decal in 1/48 scale.
DRAW Decal released a a decal for the Pan American Douglas DC-8-62 that was leased from Braniff for a year, in 1/144, 1/200 and 1/100 scales.
TwoSix released a series of 1/48 scale Britten Norman 2A Islander kits packaged with their own decals. Those decals have now been released for individual sale: