My latest Welsh Models order, which includes both some restocks and newer releases, finally arrived July 3rd 2018. They were delayed by a postal error, and have now made the trip between South Wales and Chandler AZ three times … but they are here now!
The new 1/144 scale releases are:
- WSL-395R Boeing 737-MAX8 Air Canada (2017 cs) (all resin kit, decal by DRAW)
- WSL-398R Bae 4100 Jetstream 41, British Airways (all resin kit)
- WSL-400R Saab 2000, Swiss (all resin kit)
- WSL-402R Shorts SC.7 Skyvan, Hunting Cargo (all resin kit)
- WSL-413P BAC 1-11-500, British European Airways (Vac/Resin kit)
- WSL-414R BAC 1-11-500, British European Airways (all resin kit)
- WSL-415P Curtiss C.46 Riddle Airways (Vac/Resin kit)
- WSL-416R Boeing 737-MAX8 WestJet Canada (all resin kit, decal by DRAW)
- WSL-417R Shorts SC.7 Skyvan, Summit, Nomad Air, Alkan Air (all resin kit)
- WSL-419R Fh.227D, Nordair Canada (all resin kit)
- WSL-421R Boeing 737-MAX8 American Airlines (all resin kit, decal by DRAW)
- WYO-10R General Aviation GA.43, Western Airlines (all resin kit)
For Welsh Models kits, the last letter of the product number indicates the materials the kit is made from. “P” indicates a vac & resin kit, “R” indicates all-resin.
And in 1/72 scale:
- WMT72/16 Boeing P-8A Poseidon, Royal Australian Air Force
Images will be attached as soon as my order arrives, and I have a few minutes to scan and format them.