May already? “Tempus Fugit….”
First up, Vintage Flyer released three new sets for the Boeing 727-100, in 1/144 and 1/72 scales:
- VFD144-252 VFD72-252 United Airlines Boeing 727-22
- VFD144-253 VFD72-253 Piedmont Airlines Boeing 727-100
- VFD144-254 VFD72-254 Pacific Airlines Boeing 727-100
TwoSix has sent four new sheets in their screen printed series to the printer, depicting four Pakistan International aircraft in their 1980’s colours.
- STS44-307 Pakistan International Boeing 707-320C
- STS44-308 Pakistan International Boeing 720B
- STS44-309 Pakistan International Boeing 747-200B
- STS44-310 Pakistan International McDD DC-10-30
8ADecs has released three new 1/144 scale sheets:
- 8A144-450 Aeroflot ‘Demonstrator’ Tupolev 204
- 8A144-451 Volaris ‘Costa Rica’ Airbus A.320
- 8A144-452 TACA Boeing 737-300
Last but certainly not least, DRAW Decal released a new set depicting a special livery worn by a Sunwings Canada Boeing 737-800 to celebrate a charter that took winners of a competition to Ireland in late 2016. Sponsored by Jameson Breweries, the 737 wore their titles and logo for the flights. The decal is available in 1/144 scale for the Revell or Zvezda kits, and 1/200 for the Hasegawa kit.
These can be ordered now, and will be mailed on to you as soon as they arrive.