DRAW Decal continues to be prolific in releasing new decals, usually two new sets are announced each week. While about half are for P-51 Mustangs in their “Gathering of Mustangs and Legends” series, many great new airliner decals have been released.
- DW44-787-016A, DW20-787-016A Air Canada (2017 cs) Boeing 787-8 Dreamliners
- DW44-A350-007, DW20-A350-007 Delta Airlines Airbus A.350-900
- DW44-777-059A, DW20-777-059A American Airlines OneWorld B.777-200ER
- DW44-F28-003A, DW72-F28-003A Piedmont Fokker F.28-4000 Fellowship
- DW44-F28-003B, DW72-F28-003B USAir (Piedmont cs) F.28-4000 Fellowship
- DW44-737-157, DW20-737-157 Delta Airlines (wavy tail cs) Boeing 737-200
- DW72-737-157, DW10-737-157 Delta Airlines (wavy tail cs) Boeing 737-200
- DW44-DC9-047, DW20-DC9-047 Republic (final cs) DC-9-14
- DW72-DC9-047, DW10-DC9-047 Republic (final cs) DC-9-14
- DW44-F100-009A, DW44-F100-009B Star Alliance Fokker 100
- DW44-E170-012, DW10-E170-012 Air Canada Express (2017 cs) Embraer 175
- DW44-A310-009, DW20-A310-009, DW72-A310-009 Delta Airlines A.310-300
- DW44-787-015, DW20-787-015 British Airways Boeing 787-8 Dreamliners
Many of the above (especially 1/144 scale) are already in stock, and any that are not can be obtained very quickly. Greg and I have worked out an order/print/delivery schedule that will usually put a decal I do not have in stock in your hands within 4 to 5 weeks. Understand, please, we are both working hard to accomplish this goal, but cannot guarantee we will meet it for every order.
As to the Mustangs: As AHS is predominantly civilian transport oriented, we do not intend to carry stocks of all of DRAW’s military subjects. I do carry military transports, especially the “wolf in sheep’s clothing” 737’s, DC10’s (KC10’s), etc, and other transports. So, I am stocking C5 Galaxys, C.130 Hercules, and C17 Globemasters. P-51s, and other fighter / racers can be ordered, please anticipate a 3 – 4 week delivery.
Hurricane Irma – Updated Sept 15th 2017
DRAW received some news from Florida early in the week that their print facility escaped serious damage, and all staff are and their families are safe. By the end of the week power had already been restored, and internet connectivity was imminent. They expect to be back printing decals next week.