We have placed an order for a selection of the recently released TwoSix 1/144 scale L.1011 Tristar 1 kits, expected here late this week.
The kit is the Eastern Express kit, packaged with a TwoSix screen printed or laser printed decal. TwoSix initially offered 10 kit and decal combinations, and at our request, have made 3 more available.
The Eastern Express Tristar is widely believed to have been patterned from the famous 1/144 scale Otaki Tristar kit, which is accepted as the most accurate injection moulded styrene plastic 1/144 scale L.1011 kit ever made. It is not, however, a direct copy, and the parts breakdown (for example the rear fuselage is provided as separate parts) is different. It lacks locating pins for mating the fuselage halves, wing halves and stab halves, making assembly a little more challenging.
- TSM44-010AC Air Canada (delivery cs)
- TSM44-010ACN Air Canada (final cs)
- TSM44-010BA British Airways, British
- TSM44-010CC Air Atlanta Icelandic
- TSM44-010CX Cathay Pacific Airlines
- TSM44-010DL Delta Airlines
- TSM44-010EA Eastern Airlines
- TSM44-010GF Gulf Air
- TSM44-010LT LTU Germany
- TSM44-010NH All Nippon (delivery cs)
- TSM44-010OUP Court Line (pink cs)
- TSM44-010OUY Court Line (yellow cs)
- TSM44-010TW Trans World Airlines (delivery cs)
- TSM44-010 Kit only, no decal